Booth 8, IGARSS* July 13 – 18, 2014, Quebec, CANADA
Lawrence MA, USA – The SPECTRAL EVOLUTION PSR-3500 NIR spectroradiometer now features enhanced spectral resolution in SWIR 1 to complement the unparalleled resolution in SWIR 2.
- 3.0 nm @ 700 nm (FWHM)
- 8.0 nm @ 1500 nm (FWHM)
- 6.0 nm @ 2100 nm (FWHM)
See it in action at IGARSS 2014 in Booth 8, at the Quebec Convention Centre.
The PSR-3500 combines rugged design, light weight (less than 8 pounds), ease-of-use and unmatched performance for a range of remote sensing applications including: vegetation studies, soil research, forage analysis, crop health, forest canopy studies, environmental research, climate change, and water body studies.
If you’re looking for a high resolution spectroradiometer for your remote sensing research and projects, then the PSR-3500 is the ideal instrument. The PSR-3500 offers:
- Highest resolution field portable spectroradiometer available
- Stand-alone operation mode with no computer controller required
- Internal memory storage for up to 1,000 scans
- Best-in-class signal-to-noise sensitivity
- Compact size: 8.5” x 11.5” x 3.25” (21.5 cm x 29 cm x 8 cm)
- Fits inside an airline approved carry-on Pelican case
- Lightweight: 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg) with battery
- Operating temperature range form -10 to 40 °C
- One touch operation with auto-shutter, auto-exposure, and auto-dark current correction before each scan – with no manual optimization step required
- Superior in-field reliability with no moving optical components
- Lightweight, easy-to-use contact probe, pistol grip, and leaf clip accessories
- Rugged, optional handheld PDA microcomputer that provides a sunlight readable screen, digital photos, audio notes, GPS and altitude for each scan
DARWin SP Data Acquisition software that comes standard with every SPECTRAL EVOLUTION spectrometer and spectroradiometer, and is easy to use and stores your scans and metadata as ASCII files for use with third party programs
The PSR-3500 is the first choice for remote sensing researchers.
To find out why visit: www.spectralevolution.com/portable_spectroradiometer_remote_sensing.html
About SPECTRAL EVOLUTION
Established in 2004, SPECTRAL EVOLUTION is a leading manufacturer of laboratory and handheld portable spectrometers, spectroradiometers and spectrophotometers. SPECTRAL EVOLUTION spectrometers are used worldwide for many mission-critical lab and field applications in mining, remote sensing, vegetative studies, ground truthing, environmental and climate studies, developing satellite calibrations, and more, due to their reliable, robust, rugged design and user-friendly one-touch features.
1 Canal Street, Unit B1
Lawrence, MA 01840 USA